Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Will Buyers Really Look in My Closets?
2. Use all the same hangers if possible. I don't care if they are wire, plastic, flocked or wood. Just get them uniform and hang them all in the same direction.
3. Clear the floor. Not most of the floor, really get everything off the floor.
6. Put odds and ends in baskets and store neatly on shelves.
7. Keep dirty clothes out of sight (and smell) and covered up. Wouldn't you just hate people looking at your dirty....socks?
8. Vacuum the carpet inside the closet.